Party music for party people.
The 007 Band is Chris Joel – Drums and Vocals, Stephen Welling – Bass and Vocals, and Dave Judd – Guitar and Vocals.
What We Do
We run both electric and acoustic shows on a play list from the 50s to current, from Elvis to Weezer, Rockabilly to Yacht Rock, we try to cover most genres with an ever expanding repertoire. The trio format allows us more flexibility in venue size and volume.
Entertainment is our joy, we’re not rockstars – we’re part of your event. We run wireless so we can come out and be with you at a campfire, yard party, restaurant or business event. We love requests for your event. We also try to get folks on stage to sing with us and always welcome guest players.
Please feel free to reach out with any questions using the form below. Leave your preferred contact method and information and we’ll get right back to you.
Send Us a Message
- We will update the page for shows that are cancelled or happening as the businesses that support us find out if they can have us safely and conform to the current guidelines. We have a few small private bookings coming up in the next few months. We have taken steps to set up our usual shows during COVID-19 distancing. We wear masks for load in and out. We set up a remote mic and percussion instruments so you can still join us, just from 12′ or more away now. No stage sharing at this time with the audience. Sorry.
Feb 29th – Private Party March 13th – Lock 34, Main Street, Lockport March 27th – Private Party April 25th – Talty’s Tavern, South Park Avenue, Buffalo 9:30PM May 2nd – Strikers, Michael Road, Orchard Park 9PM May 22nd – Lock 34, Main Street, Lockport 10:30 PM June 27th – Becker Farms, Quaker Road, Gasport 5PM July 11th – Lock 34, Main Street, Lockport 10:30 PM
uly 29th – Crazy Jake’s, Webster Street, North Tonawanda 8PM
- July 31st – 12 Gates Brewery, Earhart Drive, Williamsville 8PM
- August 1st – Center Street Smokehouse, Center Street, Batavia 9PM
- August 7th – Private Party
- August 8th – Private Party
ugust 22nd – Private Party
- September 26th – Private Party
- October 10th – Private Wedding
Templeton Landing, Video Montage by Devin Bonner
PS – yes, there is an oops in this one. We left in it, that’s how we roll here in 007 Land. Ask Chloe and Clyborn…
Dooley’s (closed). Courage – Tragically Hip. One of our first shows.
Chris’ Drum Cam, Talty’s Tavern. New Orleans Is Sinking – Tragically Hip
Chloe and Clyborn Yates Show, Podcast. It Ain’t My Fault – Brothers Osborne
Chloe and Clyborn Yates Show, Podcast. American Girl – Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
Chloe and Clyborn Yates Show, Podcast. New Orleans Is Sinking/Nautical Disaster – Tragically Hip
Copyright 007Trio – All rights reserved